Thu 06 Aug 2020
How do you fancy enjoying half price meals at some of the areas favourite pubs, restaurants and cafes?
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme launched on August 3, means that the government is paying for half the bill, up to £10 per head, for your meal and any soft drinks on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the month of August.
The discount means that a meal out for one that costs £20 will be reduced to £10, but a £25 meal for one will be reduced to £15 because of the £10 cap per person.
There is no limit to the number of times you can use the discount, so in theory you can get half price meals on every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in August!
Here is a list of some of the restaurants, pubs and cafés in and around Letchworth and Baldock that have signed up for the scheme:
• David’s Café, Eastcheap.
• Khoi Khoi bar and Vino, Eastcheap.
• The Broadway Hotel, Broadway.
• Thegrapevine, Leys Avenue.
• Teamworks Karting, Pixmore Avenue.
• Letchworth Golf Trust, Letchworth Lane.
• McDonald’s, Avenue One.
• USA Fried Chicken, Station Road
• Vutie Beets, The Wynd
• The Fox, Willian.
• Rocks fryer, Leys Avenue
• Esquries Coffee Letchworth, Leys Avenue
• Miss Green Fingers, Eastheap
• Ciao Italia, Central Approach
• IZ Restaurant, Eastheap
• Letchworth Pizza Pasta, Eastheap
• Alloro, Eastheap
• Three Horsehoes, Norton.
• Chesfield Downs Golf Club, Graveley.
• The Orange Tree, Baldock.
• KNKN Limited, Baldock.
• Cafe Luna, Baldock.
• The White Lion, Baldock.
• The Old White Horse, Baldock.
• ABC Hospitality, Baldock
• Pixie’s, Baldock
McMullen, Fullers and Greene King pubs have also signed up.